Garage Door Inspection
A garage door is an expensive investment for any homeowner. Not just that, it is also the largest moving object of any house. Garage door parts have a limited life and are subjected to constant wear and tear. To keep the garage door in good shape for many years, it is imperative that you put an end to every garage door problem, as soon as you identify it. Bay Area Garage Door Masters offers garage door opener inspection, spring inspection, cable inspection & inspection of all other crucial garage door parts. A garage door that is in poor shape is not just prone to breaking down, at any point but may also lead to accidents, putting the life of your kids and pets in harm’s way. Garage door inspection San Francisco Bay Area ensure that all these risks are minimized by as much as possible.
What happens after we inspect your garage door
We inspect your garage door to check if the garage door parts are damaged or on the verge of breaking down. If everything, is alright, we tighten all the loose nuts and bolts and get on our way, sparing you of the expense of getting any garage door parts repaired or fixed. However, if something is wrong with a part or two, (like it usually is), we pass a judgment as to what the most advisable course of action would be; replace the parts, or fix them. We only go with the former option, it it’s necessary. We believe in transparency.
Should we find that the best thing to do in that situation is to replace the concerned part, we would use the most suitable replacement from our stock of products from top brands. Our inventory features garage doors and garage parts from top brands that are known for durability, longevity, performance and aesthetic appeal.
When to call us
More often than not, the signs of a failing garage door parts are more obvious than not. However, take a look at the ‘thumb rule indicators’of when to call us for garage door inspection San Francisco Bay Area:
- If the garage door does not open or close all the way up or down
- If there is visible wear and tear on the garage door or specific garage door parts
- If a specific garage door part (or specific parts) has lasted their tentative lifespan (eg, 10/20 K cycles, in the case of a springs)
- If the garage door is behaving erratically; not responding to your commands
- If the door is operating with loud, screeching noises
- If it’s been more than a while wince someone has inspected the garage door
Take a look at the main USPs of our company:
Bay Area Garage Door Masters excels in the following -
- Being available 24/7/365
- Delivering professional grade services
- Backing its technicians up with the best tools in the business
- Imparting Professional grade training to its technicians
- Always having a few special offers that appeal to your fancy
How to get in touch with us
In order to hire is, or In case you wish to speak to one of our representatives, in regards to any garage door repair queries or doubts you may have, you can call us, mail us or drop by our facility. Like we’ve already mentioned, we are always available to our customers. We would also want you to go through the special discounts and offers up for grabs in the special offer section on this very website.